Expediting enables trades and projects to proceed as per plan without any unplanned delays and expensive deficiency issues. With supply chain becoming more key and numerous suppliers getting involved in them, keeping projects on schedule is a challenge every organization faces. Delayed or inferior services, products or equipment prevents projects from being completed on time and on budget. Our expediting services keep your project firmly on schedule by ensuring that your suppliers deliver.
CCIC provides cost effective and efficient expediting service through our pool of experienced field expediters located in major ports around the world. The focus is to work with concerned parties to identify delays, nip potential problems and provide solutions in order to maintain schedules. The client is thus assured of an independent, knowledgeable view of the expected impact on their project schedules. As cost control of expediting services could be a factor to many clients, we provide options to minimizing expediting costs on a job vs effectiveness study of such services and the cost implications of not meeting delivery schedules.
What our customers can expect from our expediting services:
- Competent, experienced and dedicated specialists;
- Effective coordination with all suppliers;
- Impartial and independent assessments;
- Recognition and elimination of deviations in early stages;
- Monitoring the dispatch of materials;
- Knowledge of local suppliers, rules and contacts;
- Recommendations for remedial measures in cases of delays;
- Professional timely and periodical reporting; and
- Supplier performance monitoring.