In the effort to provide a one-stop solution for customers, we have established laboratories to do independent determination of quality. We have a number of laboratories located in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and other countries within the region which are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to perform testing with greatest speed and utmost accuracy. Each of our laboratories cover a comprehensive range of tests for every main product so as to provide an excellent service with full test scope.
We have a petroleum, crude oil and petrochemical testing laboratory in Singapore. To demonstrate its compliance to the highest quality and technical assurance, the Laboratory is accredited to ISO 17025 by SAC-SINGLAS.
CCIC Jakarta is operating a Minerals & Metals laboratory in Tangerang, Java, Indonesia. Since April 2008, the Tangerang M&M laboratory has been providing a variety of minerals and metals testing. The Tangerang M&M laboratory is accredited to ISO 17025 by KAN (Komite Akreditasi Nasional), which is the National Accreditation body of Indonesia.
Besides, we also have a Minerals & Metals laboratory in Kuantan, Malaysia.
CCIC Jakarta established its own coal operations and laboratory in Banjarbaru, South Kalimantan, Indonesia in April 2009. Subsequently, in June 2010, the second coal laboratory was set up in Samarinda, East Kalimantan. The third coal laboratory in Palembang, the capital city of the south Sumatra province in Indonesia, started operations in April 2012. On 20th June 2013, all the three coal laboratories have been accredited to ISO 17025 standards by KAN.
Our latest achievement in the field of laboratory testing is the establishment of our palm oil laboratory in Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia in September 2013. In order to provide our customers with services of high quality assurance, all our laboratories are accredited to ISO 17025.
- Auto Distillation Unit
- Auto Titrators for Mercaptans, Acid Number and Bromine Number
- Colour ASTM Tester
- Copper Corrosion Tester
- Density Meter
- Existent Gum Tester
- Flash Point Tester
- Fluorescent Indicator Adsorption (FIA) Tester
- Filter Blocking Tendency (FBT) Tester
- Fuel System Icing Inhibitor (FSII) Tester
- Induction Period Tester
- Jet Fuel Thermal Oxidation Tester (JFTOT)
- Karl Fischer Titrator
- Kinematic Viscosity Tester
- Lubricity Tester
- Mercury Analyzer
- Oxygenates/Aromatics GC Analyzer
- Micro Carbon Residue Tester (MCRT)
- Micro-Separometer (MSEP) Tester
- Oxidation Stability Tester
- Pour Point Tester
- Particle Counter Tester
- Particulate Contaminant Filtration Tester
- Research/Motor Octane Number (RON/MON) Engine
- Saybolt Colour Tester
- Total Sediment Tester
- Vacuum Distillation Unit
- Vapor Pressure Tester
- X-Ray Sulphur Analyzer
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer (AAS)
- Biodiesel GC Analyzer
- Carbon/Hydrogen/Nitrogen/Sulphur (CHNS) Analyzer
- Reformulyzer GC Analyzer
- Detailed Hydrocarbon Analysis (DHA) GC Analyzer
- Gas Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) Analyzer
- High Temperature Simulated Distillation (HT-Simdist) GC Analyzer
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Analyzer
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Spectrometer
- Inductively Coupled Plasma–Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS) Analyzer
- Low Level Oxygenates (Lowox) GC Analyzer
- Trace Total Sulphur/Total Nitrogen and Chloride Analyzer
- Ultraviolet-Visible (UV-Vis) Spectrophotometer
- And many others…..
CCIC Singapore can organise and conduct courses in Oil Blending for Gasoline, Fuel Oil, Gas Oil, Jet A1 and their related quality problems. These courses are specially catered for Operations Personnel, Oil Traders, Refinery operations, Bunker Operators, Airport Personnel, Petroleum Executives and all others who are keen in advancing their knowledge in petroleum products tests and its significance.